Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Geneva, meet Amia. Amia, Geneva.





Day Three

The Amia is Amia-zing. Pardon the stretch for a pun, but we all know by now what a sucker I am for cheesiness. I can hardly find anything I do not like about the chair. So far, the only negative thing I can think of is the fact that I can easily pull the arm rests forwards when I do not want to. Not a bad thing at all, especially if you like armrests that move easily!
Also, I am discovering that the Amia will lean very far back. It's not one of those tippy sorts of leans, either; you put pressure on the back and lean, and then you are stretching. It's a good feeling.
Strangely enough, and to my relief, my back pain is lessening. Imagine that! A chair can affect the way your body feels in three days. I am notably less discomfited when I stand up than I was when I was using my old chair. The Amia is not a miracle cure-all, but it's helping. I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment